Organs and Admnistration
Quality Enhancement Committee
The Quality Enhancement Committee oversees the application of the Quality Assurance procedures (AQ) in training activities and research.
The Quality Enhancement Committee is composed by:
- Dean of the Experimental Sciences Academic Class: Giulio Bottazzi;
- Dean of the Social Sciences Academic Class: Enrico Bonari;
- Delegate for Research, Relations with the Territory: Cecilia Laschi;
- Delegate for Master Degrees and PhD: Piero Castoldi;
- Managing Director: Luca Bardi;
- Representative of the Institutes identified by the Directors of the Institute’s Board, among the coordinators of PhD Courses: to be appointed;
- Head of Post Graduate Education Department: Roberta Chiordi;
- Head of Honors Students Support Office: Antonella D'Alessandro;
- Functionary for Statistics and Assessment Support: Maurizio Himmelmann;
- Functionary for Quality: Viviane Lunardi;
- Representatives of Honors students and PhD Students in the Academic Senate: Roberto Ganau, Maria Enrica Virgillito.